Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Christmas Crazy's
I can't believe that next week is finally Christmas. we are all bummed out that we won't be making it home this year. especially Brandon"Mr Christmas". However this Christmas he has been a bit of a scrooge. He write his yearly exams in January, so he has spent all of his spare time studying. i was proud of him at first but now it is just getting old.
I am sorry i didn't get any Christmas cards out this year, Christmas really did creep up on me. I promise i will start next years card in January in hope of getting them done in time.
as for the kids, they are so excited about Christmas. Bella had her first dance recital, and lets just say she wasn't as excited as i thought she would be. She pretty much stood in the middle of the floor with her arms crossed and a look that could kill.
max however was the exact opposite. It was the Max Bunnage show during his Christmas concert. Not only did he know all the words to all the songs but he sang louder then all the other 100 kids singing with him. he was so great. we we laughed the whole time.
anyways that is my brief holiday update. I hope everyone has a great Christmas. we miss you all sooooo much!!!
PS
i am trying to download some videos so cross your finders that my amateur blogging skills can figure it out!

No comments: